OH Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 8, 2013

Taking Things to a New Kind of Low...

I'm a few days shy of being 13 months out from my Duodenal Switch.  I have finally surpassed my lowest weight and lost ALL of the weight I'd regained.  My weight this morning...  234.  2 lbs less than where things took a screeching halt the last time.

So...  This is new territory for me.  Being this weight represents so many things to me right now and some of them are scary.  For the first time in 15+ years of being together, I weigh less than my husband.  From my heaviest weight, I have lost 191 lbs.  9 lbs away from 200 lbs lost...  I am 35 lbs away from ONEDERLAND!  I'm almost in need of a size 18 pants.  All of these things and MORE make me excited and anxious about going further.

All of my concerns are in my head.  Mostly doubts...  Can I do this?  Can I be successful?  So much of my life can be chocked off to unfinished projects and half realized dreams.  I don't want this journey to be that way.  I have a goal.  Maybe it's too lofty.  Maybe it's not.  But I'll never know if I don't give it everything I have and at least go for it!

This next year coming up is representing a big change for our family.  In just about any circumstance, change is scary.  It's tough not knowing what to expect.  The only thing we can do is plan for the worst and hope for the best.  With that said...  Stress is a huge trigger for me to eat.  I will be battling this and I know and understand that this will be a daily struggle for me.  But I will remember that I do not need to stress over things that are beyond my control.  We will make it through and be better for it in the end!!!

2014 is going to be a GREAT year!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hello? this is Jackie aka Multiplepetmom from OH - can I post a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. look, I can post a comment! love to re-connect with you, would you e-mail me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lady!!! Of course you can post and comment! Not that I get many. LOL!

      Delete