OH Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

5 Days!!!

Well, technically now we're at 4.5 since half the day is over.

Definitely still freaking out.  Anxiety is at an all time high and I'm wishing for a xanax IV right about now.  Thankfully, I've managed to stick with my healthy eating plan and I'm feeling less bloated and the water weight is pouring out...  Who knew blueberries were a natural diuretic?!?!  Holy moly! 

So I got my before pics all taken and cropped.  I need to blur out the naughty bits, but I'll post them with the afters probably sometime next week. 

I'll say one thing for sure...  all this waiting is for the birds.  I should have just scheduled this thing for the next day so it could have been done and over with.  I know all the anxiousness I feel can't be good for me.  Just the thought of it sends my stomach reeling and heart racing.  Why can't I just sleep through the next 4 weeks and be done with this!?!

Speaking of sleep...  I'm not doing that much lately.  Again, the anticipation of W.A.I.T.I.N.G keeps me from being able to relax and shut off my stupid brain. 

One kinda cool thing.  When I got home from work yesterday, I went to hang up my clothes and then thought "I doubt I'll be able to wear these again."  So this week, I'm paying tribute to all the clothes that will get their last wear.  Although there are not enough days between now and then to wear everything that won't fit.  So I'm just wearing my favorites one last time. 

Once I'm up for it after surgery, my closet will get a major overhaul.  When I'm done, I won't have any clothes left!!!

Now I've got to start saving up to replace my wardrobe.  Donations are being accepted.  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment