OH Weight loss tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

The COUNTDOWN is ON!!!

11 days until I go under the knife for skin removal and breast reconstruction!!!

Right now, I'm just taking each day as it comes.  And lately, they've been coming with a butt load of stress!  I have about 5 work days before I'm off for a few weeks to heal and the stack of work I need to finish is about as tall as I am.  Well, thankfully I'm short.  =)

I know as a result of the stress, I'm turning to carbs and other foods I know I need to stay away from.  So I'm committing myself to stick to protein, shakes, veggies, fruit, water, and vitamins for the next 11 days.  ESPECIALLY the shakes!!!  I have got to keep my protein up so I can ensure I heal well and QUICKLY!!!  Tentatively, I'm going back to work after 17 days...  as opposed to the original 22 days I was planning on taking off.  It's only the difference of 5 days, but I'm guessing a lot can change in 5 days.

This weekend, I'll have the hubs take my before pics so I can post them here.  In the meantime, I'm totally freaking out!  I'm excited, but extremely anxious about it all.  For some reason, I'm scared of looking worse than I do now.  Although I think anything would be an improvement to what I have right now.  It's just hard for me to imagine what I'm going to look like without all the skin around my abdomen and sagging boobs.  Honestly, I've always looked like this so I don't know any different.  The last time I had a semi-normal figure was when I was about 6 or 7 years old.  Somehow, I don't think I can compare the 33 year old body I have now to the body of a prepubescent child.

Did I mention I was freaking out!?!?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment