OH Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

It Is Done!!

On Monday, I had the skin removal surgery.  Today is Wednesday.  I had the luxury of showering off a bit and discarding of the bandages that was holding everything together.  When I finally got a good look in the mirror, I was extremely pleased with the results!  Completely exceeded my expectations!  He removed a total of 22 pounds of skin. That doesn't include what he removed with some lipo sculpting. The most uncomfortable part of this is probably having to maneuver around the drains coming out of each leg.  But it's workable.  Pain hasn't been too bad. I've stayed on top of taking the pain meds which make me feel weird. Although, I'm thankful for them!

Last night, I slept really good. I'm hoping for a repeat tonight.

I'm staying off the scale until after the drains come out in a week. I'm swollen all over. I'm pushing fluids and protein.  Just ready to get back to normal now. In the meantime, I'll just take it easy and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment