OH Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Change of Plans...

I had this great post ready last night, but blogspot wasn't cooperating last night.  So I my post all ready for this morning...  But then I got a phone call that halted it all.

My Grandfather is in the hospital.  He's been in and out since before Thanksgiving.  He is one of the millions of people who suffer with Alzheimer's disease.  He will be 90 years old in April.  He was admitted into the MICU on Saturday and as of this morning, has slipped into a coma.

I was scheduled to have my first personal trainer session today, but in light of this recent development, I feel like I need to be there this afternoon (despite all of the drama that it might entail).

I am following my eating plan to a T and have managed to avoid any intentional carbs.  I did have a little less than 1/2 a cup of sweet potatoes with dinner last night, but that is the most starchy thing I have eaten all week.  I am beginning to notice that I am no where near as hungry as I was this time last week and I am starting to wonder if I am actually eating enough.  I have only lost about 1/2 a pound in the last 2 days, but didn't lose anything from yesterday.  I'm not getting discouraged.  I know this stress is not helping, but I refuse to give in to the urge.

I am sticking with this and I am absolutely determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment