OH Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well.....



...  It wasn't so bad.  Of course a bit intimidating.  As soon as I walk in, I see this beast.  I mean it looks kinda like an elliptical.  I used to be able to do an hour...  easy... on an elliptical.  So off I go to conquer the beast.



OMG!!!  I set the timer for 30 minutes...  I managed to do 10 minutes and that was about 9 minutes too much!!!

The girls were suprizingly good for me.  Since they do not offer child care, they do have a table and stools set up so the kids can sit quietly and color.  I was worried, but they were really good. 

All in all, I was there for about 30 minutes.  After my 12 minutes on the beast (+2 minute cool down), I did some of the other machines that looked slightly familiar.  It felt good to be moving again.

After the gym, we hit up the fruit stand to get my 2 weeks worth of fruits and veggies and then Whole Foods to get a few other things.  I have everything I need to set me up for success.

The biggest question is........  can I stick with it?

I'm hoping so.

2 comments:

  1. Came over from OH to offer my support. You're an inspiration, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete