OH Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work was total hell today.  I am trying to do everything I can to not go get a pizza right now.  I made the mistake of not eating lunch and not eating much of breakfast.  I'm not really starving, but I just want carbs.  And I know I want them for all of the wrong reasons. 

We had this insane board meeting today and, I am regretful to say, the end was the termination of everyone's employment but mine.  I am now the sole employee of the ADRA.  WTF!

I am so in shock right now I don't even know how to process all of this.  It's like the punches just keep coming.  All of these little tests to see if I can stay on track or if I will give in and fail miserably.  I'm choosing to stick with it.  My determination is waivering, but I really want to continue with this.  I feel so much better when I am not so clouded by the affects of the carbs.  So I will press on.



Today marks the end of week 3.  21 days with no intentional carbs.  I am proud to say that I am down 13 pounds.

Week 3 weight: 295

Yay!  Gotta keep moving forward.  I do believe that everything happens for a reason.  I just wish I knew what the plan was...

No comments:

Post a Comment